TD Summer Reading Program Launch
TD Summer Reading Club is Canada’s biggest, bilingual summer reading program for kids of all ages, all interests, and all abilities. This free Club celebrates Canadian authors, illustrators and stories, and inspires kids to explore the fun of reading their way. This is key to building a lifelong love of reading.
Kids will be able to register and participate online through the TD Summer Reading Club (TD SRC) website, which will launch on June 15, 2020.
- Create an online notebook
- Read ebooks
- Vote in the Battle of the Books
- Review books
- Participate in weekly trivia
- Write stories
- Read and write jokes
- Read an original web comic by Kean Soo
- View author/illustrator readings and workshops
- Print colouring sheets
- Find the perfect book
How do Kids Participate?
- Sign up online at tdsummerreadingclub.ca starting June 15th
- Create your digital notebook
- Read anywhere and anything