Due to COVID-19 and the Provincial Emergency Declaration, the library is now open limited hours from Tuesday to Thursday from 10am-1pm. Additional measures have been taken inside the library to protect both you and our staff. Masks must be worn inside the library according to the Health Unit's Instructions. You can still access all of our great online resources using your library card. If you need to access your password or sign up for a temporary library card, please email our staff. Curbside pickup of library materials is available. firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Hours – SeptemberStarting September 8, 2020 the Lanark Highlands Public Library will be extending our hours. Our updated hours are:Tuesday: 10:00 am – 1:00 pmWednesday: 1:00 – 4:00 pmThursday: 10:00 am – 1:00 pmFriday: 4:00 – 7:00 pmSaturday: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm Face coverings must be worn inside the library, as per the Health Unit’s Instructions, […]
- Mask FundraiserOur library is running a reusable mask fundraiser. We have three sizes available: adult, petite adult/youth, and kids. Our latest patterns are bright and fun for summer, we also have some solid patterns and outdoorsy styles inspired by the Lanark landscape. Our masks are hand-sewn and feature 2 layers of cotton, and use latex-free elastic. […]
- Library Reopens with Limited ServicesThe library will reopen on Tuesday July 21, 2020. We will be open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Please note that a mask is required when entering the library.
- TD Summer Reading Program 2020 LaunchesDue to the Covid-19 restrictions, we will be offering a modified version of our normal kid’s summer programming at the library. As usual the goal is to keep kids reading all summer long. To help with that we have a number of great prizes that will be drawn at the end of the summer. The […]
- Computer/Faxing/Scanning Services ResumeWe are really excited to announce that starting Tuesday June 23rd you can contact us to book an appointment for our public Internet computers. Our public computers are equipped with Microsoft Office Suite and connected to a printer. We will also be offering scanning, faxing, printing and photocopying services by appointment only. We will continue […]